HELPFUL TIPS FOR FIRST TIME GUESTS
Nervous? Too shy to try? We got you! As soon as you step into our space you are part of our family, or as we like to say; the #cornercrew. Stepping out of your comfort zone can be nerve-wracking so we’ve compiled a quick list to ease your worries.
Arrive at-least 20 minutes before your first class to ensure a smooth experience. Also, if you arrive 10 minutes or less before class you may lose your spot to a wait-listed guest.
· Wear indoor shoes and comfortable gym clothes for Box, Lift and Tread classes
· Glove rentals are free. But your own personal gloves can also be bought in-studio.
· Hand Wraps are required for Box classes and may be purchased at the studio for a small fee ($10-$15). These go on your hands before you put gloves on and are a personal item (we are unable to rent them for sanitary reasons). Choose from Quick Wraps and Traditional Boxing Hand Wraps. You can wash and re-use these for a long time!
· Prefer Traditional Boxing Hand Wraps over Quick Wraps? Watch our How To Wrap Your Hands video. Our instructors and staff are also available to help wrap your hands. Wrapping hands takes less than 1 minute when you’re experienced but can take 5+ minutes if you are just learning.
· Please bring a mat to Sculpt classes. Yoga mats are also available to rent for $2
· Please note that there is occasional use of flashing lights inside the heavy bag room. If you have a sensitivity to strobe lights, or moving lights, please let the instructor know in advance so they may adjust their programming.
EVERY WINNER WAS ONCE A BEGINNER
Give yourself time. With every song, with every class, you’ll improve. After a few weeks you’ll start to see changes in your body composition. The results are real and we’re excited to see you emerge a champion.
New to UNDRCARD but have some boxing experience? You will find the classes physically challenging and our program responsive to those seeking advanced combos or techniques. We coach real boxing movement in a real hype atmosphere and can adjust to beginner, through advanced, guests in the class.
Every adventure begins with a first step. Book that bag and find your breakthrough!