THE UNDRCARD CREW PASS
Make 2018 the year of your breakthrough! Break personal records, rules, limitations and perceptions. Refuse to break down and instead breakthrough. Enjoy full use of UNDRCARD Boxing Studio's facility and special 'crew only' access with the Crew Pass! For $179 / month you unlock all of the below perks. Feel good, fuel good, and share the goodness with your friends and network.
SUMMARY OF PERKS
- One monthly fee for all group classes and gym use.
- 15% off UNDRCARD merchandise any time.
- 10% off coffee and tea at our in-studio coffee shop Yo Adrian! featuring Calgary Heritage Roasting Co.
- Bring 2 [new] friends for free every month.
- Get $50 off a 5-Pack or 10-pack, 60-Minute Private Training Session.
- Exclusive perks from our favourite Calgary businesses.
ANNUAL MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION
- The Crew Pass is an annual [12 month] commitment with a monthly membership fee of $179 plus tax.
- Some classes may be exempt from the Crew Pass such as the Sparring Club or special events that are separately ticketed.
- The Crew Pass may be put on hold once per year for a minimum of two weeks and maximum of four weeks.
- Payments are automatically charged to the credit card associated with your Mind Body account. Declined monthly charges will cause a disruption in service and will need to be reprocessed to reinstate membership.
- Payments will continue to be withdrawn until cancelled.
- Memberships may be cancelled within 12 months of the membership start date by paying a $250 fee and completing the Special Request form.
- Memberships cancelled after the 12 months period may be cancelled at any time. No refunds will be issued for partial use, for example, cancelling part way through a month.
- Memberships cancelled within the 12 month term, for medical reasons, will not be subject to a fee. However, a valid letter from a physician must be presented in person along with the completed Special Request form.
- Please allow 5 business days to process cancellation requests.
- UNDRCARD is not responsible for any charges incurred by your bank or credit card company.